Wednesday 26 October 2011

Purple Rain

I love plenty of things with the name Purple Rain;

  1. The song  by Prince (that is done on X Factor every year I'm certain!) 
  2. The pitcher
  3. And now the Barry M nail crackle.

 I was buying my lunch in Boots Thursday morning and had to do my usual circuit of the make up stands. It was the first time seeing Purple Rain in person and I had to have it! 





As usual had so many comments on my nails! I used Models Own Snow White for the base colour. It wasn't the easiest polish to work with as it applies sheer but with a second coat it was thick enough. 


I'm now lusting after the gold Barry M crackle and need to replace my black one as its gone really thick and is difficult to work with. I have previously added a little nail polish remover to thick polishes to thin them down but I'm concerned it might stop the crackle effect so just going to get a new one. I've got a list as long as my arm of stuff I need to buy in Boots but there's a points event this Thursday so I'm waiting til then :) 


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog